Présentation de l'entreprise
Spain Internship helps students , universities and companies to connect with each other since 2009. Every year we organize thousands of internships in Spain and in other destinations , helping students to find their perfect placement abroad .
We have as well abroad experience as host partner in Erasmus + projects , supporting students to arrange their perfect placement for their curricular internships .
Our collaborator is based in Barcelona. They are a leading yacht charter company operating in the boat rental industry, operating especially with French and Italian customers. The company works as an intermediary between the client and the shipowners worldwide. It has been expanding for more than twenty years thanks to the loyalty of its clientele.
Tasks: Dedicated to the Italian and French markets, your mission will mainly consist in phone-based selling. It consists in treating the requests made on our website by the clients who are willing to rent a boat to sail:
- Qualifying the request, understanding precisely the customer's needs.
- Searching boats corresponding to what the client is looking for.
- Creating and sending quotations.
- Selling and arguing in order to convince the client to book the right boat.
- Following-up the client and providing him with support until the charter date.
Profil recherché et exigences du poste
- Bachelor or Master in Business school, Tourism or Economics.
- Italian as a native standard level.
- Fluent in French and English.
- 6 months internship.
- Position at office in Barcelona, Spain.
- Remuneration between €600 - 1.000€ /monthly.
- 40 hours/week.