Présentation de l'entreprise
Spain Internship helps students , universities and companies to connect with each other since 2009. Every year we organize thousands of internships in Spain and in other destinations , helping students to find their perfect placement abroad .
We have as well abroad experience as host partner in Erasmus + projects , supporting students to arrange their perfect placement for their curricular internships .
Profil recherché et exigences du poste
Our collaboratorwas founded by a sailing enthusiast in 1995, making it one of the agencies with the most experience in the boat rental industry. Today the company has the largest catalog of professional boat rentals in Europe, with more than 18,000 boats in their catalog. Its objective is to connect clients who wish to sail with boat rental companies willing to fill their booking schedule. They are committed to providing the highest quality service and advice to their clients. In 2021, they have taken more than 20,000 people on board sailing boats, catamarans and motorboats all over the world: Greece, Croatia, the Carribeans, Thailand, etc.
Under the responsibility of the Marketing Manager and in collaboration with the Sales teams, you are in charge of setting up editorial content related to the destinations served by the compa. We are looking for someone who loves to write and is not afraid to get bored of it, who will help with the production of written web documents (guides, blog posts, destination description, etc.) and is not shy to reach out and communicate with the clients on the phone.
- Help in writing navigation-related content for Filovent's website and magazine: description of destinations, travel
guides, magazine articles, itineraries etc.
- Optimize the website for SEO purpose.
- Look for new keywords to rank on and improve rankings on existing ones.
- Edit HTML code.
- Elaboration of the weekly newsletter.
- Search for web partners.
- Participation in promoting the content of the Filovent website on social networks (Instagram and Facebook).
- Level of education: Bachelor or Master program in a University, Business School or equivalent.
- Passion for writing and travel.
- You are not afraid of dealing with clients and shipowners on the phone.
- Languages: Spanish as native standard level (written and spoken), the practice of English is necessary and French a plus.
- Good command of Spanish spelling and grammar, autonomy, initiative, a taste for travel and searching for information on the Internet, writing skills, good written and oral communication are the qualities required to carry out your missions.
- Position at office in Gracia, Barcelon a, Spain.
- 6 months as minimun duration.
- Remuneration between 600 - 800€ /monthly.
- 40 hours/week.
- Possibility of employment contract.