Présentation de l'entreprise
Spain Internship helps students , universities and companies to connect with each other since 2009. Every year we organize thousands of internships in Spain and in other destinations , helping students to find their perfect placement abroad .
We have as well abroad experience as host partner in Erasmus + projects , supporting students to arrange their perfect placement for their curricular internships .
Are you looking for an exciting international teaching experience? If you are looking to enrich your CV, travel, meet new friends, and experience a truly authentic Spanish adventure, then this is the internship for you!
Our school in Spain has opened exciting teaching positions for motivated and enthusiastic candidates with a proficiency level of English. The schools are well-established and accredited institutions. They are seeking to expand their multinational and energetic team of teachers by welcoming an undergraduate or recent graduate student with previous teaching experience.
• Teaching classes of 7-8 children aged 3-18 years old for optimal results.
• Aiding students with aspects such as pronunciation and grammar.
• Enriching the students' knowledge in a foreign culture and values.
• Facilitating activities such as group tasks, or an individual basis.
• Designing new teaching materials for the students.
• Supervising Cambridge Exams.
• Jolly Phonics.
• 25/35 hours per week.
Locations: Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Cádiz, Huelva, Málaga.
Profil recherché et exigences du poste
• Proficiency level of English.
• Studies related to education or teaching experience are an advantage.
• Training Agreement from your educational institution.