Présentation de l'entreprise
Spain Internship helps students , universities and companies to connect with each other since 2009. Every year we organize thousands of internships in Spain and in other destinations , helping students to find their perfect placement abroad .
We have as well abroad experience as host partner in Erasmus + projects , supporting students to arrange their perfect placement for their curricular internships .
Profil recherché et exigences du poste
Our collaborator provides the best Summer Camp in the East Coast of Spain as our goals are focused not only on improving our campers’ English language skills but also on enriching their emotional development through their emotional intelligence. Therefore, our overnight summer camp programme consists of five unbreakable pillars (English Language Skills, Emotional Intelligence, Sports, Adventure and Creativity). These pillars allow our campers to learn required abilities to function better on our society but also and most important to enjoy and "have the time of their lives" while their stay with us.
They are privileged as they are located only 100 meters from the beach and campers will practise numerous beach sports such as; Volleyball, Tennis, Football, and swimming but also our campsite is next to El Prat de Cabanes National Park and campers will also practise Hiking and Mountain Biking.
They are looking for some interns to join their team and support them with the daily activities/tasks including:
- Group supervision of campers with attention to all of the following: programme, health, happiness, discipline,cleanliness, safety, routine duties, character and skill development.
- Be concerned for the social adjustment of each camper.
- Help campers plan, carry out and evaluate projects and activities.
- Promote camper participation in all activities.
- Assist campers with housekeeping chores.
- Take turns with other counsellors for various responsibilities.
- Teach or assist with camp programmes and encourage camper participation.
- Exhibit personal habits, health, dress, speech, table etiquette and relationships with other staff that serve as a beneficial model to campers.
- Set a good example in all you do at camp. Camp is a fun learning experience.
-Teach campers English skills (Writing, reading and speaking).
- Work with the camp directors and other camp staff to iron out difficulties with facilities, programs and campers.
- Help develop, carry out and evaluate a camp programme that reflects the goals of camping.
- English fluent.
- Studies related or previous working experience with children.
- Compulsorily from the 26.06.23 to the 28.07.23.
- 40 hours/week in rotative shifts: 8 hours/day - 5 days/week (so 2 days off).
Benefits: Accommodation + 400€ (from 27.06-31.07) 300€ (from 1.08 to 20.08).
Location: Province of Castellón.