Internship (Bac+5) position on computational toxicology
- Evaluate the predictive power of High Content Analyses (HCA) data derived of in vitro biological systems for in vivo toxicity profiles.
- Scope (global, regional or local):
- Global: Evaluation of HCA data approaches in their value for safety evaluation of Ag compounds
Your main responsabilities :
- The retrieval, analysis, contextualization and visualization of publicly available toxicity data.
- Establishment of a workflow for internally produced data.
- Computational data analysis of cellular morphology endpoints and the correlation to toxicity outcome.
Your Key Working Relation:
Early Toxicology Team
Profil recherché et exigences du poste
- Language: English and French mandatory
- Good know-how of computational languages and tools (Python and R in particular)
- Biological understanding and interest
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Be pro-active and communicate with a positive mindset