This is an exciting opportunity to intern with a very experienced photographer and visual story teller. He has a significant portfolio and has been commissioned to work for organisations and companies including The Times Newspapers, The Times Educational Supplement, and UBS Bank.
It would be great if you are... Willing to be flexible in range of tasks, have some understanding of social media platforms, have at least basic knowledge of marketing and management (We will use this to promote myself and the business)
The candidate should be excited by seeing the progression that their input has influenced.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
• Creating and strategizing social media content for various areas of the business. There will be an opportunity to create content and posts for our main social media channels: twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
• Creating and sending newsletters to keep the audience up to date with current events
• For interns interested in developing marketing strategies there is an opportunity to carry out competitor research, provide recommendations and present these the Managing Director.
Exact tasks will be tailored to the intern's abilities and interests.
The learning outcomes for the intern will be closely monitored. After initial training and on the platforms used I would monitor their performance each week and give additional support where required to boost confidence and knowledge in whatever areas are needed.
Profil recherché et exigences du poste
· Competent IT skills
· Good English Skills (High B2 +)
· Be confident in writing
· Have knowledge of and use of Facebook and social media
· Have an interest and passion for marketing and digital media
· A willingness to try new Smart Phone apps for project management