Présentation de l'entreprise
Spain Internship helps students , universities and companies to connect with each other since 2009. Every year we organize thousands of internships in Spain and in other destinations , helping students to find their perfect placement abroad .
We have as well abroad experience as host partner in Erasmus + projects , supporting students to arrange their perfect placement for their curricular internships .
Our partner is an international real estate agency that is looking for interns in their revenue department. Based in Barcelona, the beautiful capital of Catalunya, the company is characterized by professionalism and a good reputation, combining apartment rental with a wide variety of extra services, in order to make the customers’ stay as comfortable as possible. Focused on customer satisfaction, their friendly team is delivering the best service, always wearing a smile.
You will become a part of this team and help them in their everyday activity while developing your professional and interpersonal skills and gaining hands-on experience. They don't have a reception per se. We have representatives who operate outside the office to meet their guests at the apartment, so they would be interested for you to make an internship in their office with them.
REVENUE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT POSITION
- Responsible for the listings on these intermediary pages to ensure they are updated / publish new ads: Homeaway, Spain-holidays, FlipKey, Holiday-lettings, HouseTrip, Wimdu.
- Creating apartment descriptions on different websites.
- Price updates in the system / Revenue management
- Specific tasks and individual projects as needed.
- Assist with confirmations, requests, customer emails, and answer the phone when needed
Profil recherché et exigences du poste
- High level of English (written and spoken)
- Other languages as French and/or Spanish is a plus
- Good communication skills
- High motivation and versatility
- Availability for minimum 3 months
Internship hours: 36 hours per week. From Monday to Friday.
Benefits: 300 EUR/month, 2 days holiday/month