Description de l'entreprise
Our collaborator is a high quality 5* Hotel Resort and Spa in Lanzarote (Canary Islands), which combines luxury with comfort and good service. Its location, facilities, and luxury service make this hotel one of the bests on the island!
They are offering to their interns the opportunity to gain invaluable experience, enjoyable working atmosphere with great team members and ability to meet people from all over the world!
Do you want to have a memorable experience that makes a before and an after in your professional development? Do not lose this opportunity!
- Management of tourist information in several languages.
- Reception management.
- Checking guests in and out.
- International phone reception.
- Services and schedule customers information.
- Customer service
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Registration of groups within 24 hours after receiving the request.
- Follow up the group proposals
- In-house follow-up of the events, coordination with the rest of the departments
- Group billing follow-up: a review of the billing with the client and follow-up of the payment of the outstanding balance.
- Permanent updating of the database with the new contacts of CCI of agencies and companies obtained in Fairs, Visits to Agencies, Visits received in the hotel, etc. and consequent sending of information and promotional material of the hotel.
- Attend hotel visits of travel agents, event organizers, and clients for weddings and banquets.
- Keep updated the planning tables of events
Profil recherché et exigences du poste
Good level of English
Good level of Spanish
At least B2 level in one of the following: German, Italian or French.
- Accommodation and meals.
- 300€ monthly.
Minimum 3 months