As one of the fastest expanding hotelchains in Spain we are continously searching motivated students who want to be part of the ALEGRIA team and fullfill their internships at one of our hotels in Spain.
Most of our hotels are currently around the coasts of Barcelona, (Costa de Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa Daurada) but for the interested students we also have options in other areas of Spain.
The conditions we can offer are:
* Accomodation (shared) & meals
* Written evaluations (every 15 days)
* Compensation of 400€ a month (100€ of which are variable)
* 24/7 assistance in case of emergency
* 40 hour workweeks / 2 days off a week to explore Spain.
The departements which we are recruiting for:
As a member of the bar/restaurant you are serving drinks, shaking cocktails and/or be part of our restaurant team at the buffet restaurant.
Front Office: You would have to speak several languages (the more the merrier) such as English, Spanish, French and/or German as you are the first contact our guests have with the hotel. During their stay you will guide them through with answer to all their questions.
Animation: Are you that outgoing spirit? Then perhaps animation is the department for you. You have to entertain children, teens, young adults and our senior guests with games, quizes, general entertainment and just public relations during their stay...Here we also value foreign languages but more important your people skills.
Kitchen: Only for students with prior experience and/or students of culinary arts and/or chef courses as this is a high vibrant area of the hotel. (read stressfull) For this internship the maximum compensation for the students is 600€ (300€ of which are variable) so if you are not afraid of a challenge please apply!
Profil recherché et exigences du poste
Our trainees should comply with the following:
- A good presentation in terms of hygiene and outfit (uniform provided) as you represent our company in the hours you wear the uniform.
- To be dynamic, in hospitality sometimes the unexpected happens, we just have to adapt and make the most of it!
- Show motivation in your tasks, if you show no interest, why would our guests?
- Smile, be happy, it´s their holiday!
- To be punctual, although in Spain, we value punctuality a lot ;)
- Know how to communicate (mother tongue and foreign languages)