Highlights: Mentored by TAPiO leaders and industry professionals, students are expected to level up their skills and abilities to be more professional in business settings. Students will engage in producing creative graphics such as logos and illustrations for the company’s website development and marketing use.
Leadership Internship Programme is established to provide a platform for young talents to push their boundaries and to turn their leadership potential into a valuable professional experience to get a head start on their careers/ business. TAPiO Management Advisory takes in on average 100 students annually from all over the world with different backgrounds and disciplines, leading to a diverse, multicultural team with varied perspectives.
This programme allows the students to practice theoretical concepts to hands-on and real international projects. Constant training and assistance will be provided, as well as access to adequate tools and software. Students will also be given equal opportunities to meet and interact with business executives, government officials, NGOs and
diplomats. In addition, several internal activities were designed to provide students unique opportunities to be mentored by successful people from various industries and exceptional guest speakers.
Profil recherché et exigences du poste
• Define requirements, visualise and create graphics, including
illustrations, infographics, logos, layouts, website and photos.
• Design, visualise and create marketing content, including
advertisements, posters, brochures, flyers, and web banners.
• Produce 2D & 3D animation such as product modelling.
• Create graphics or motion graphics for the company’s social
media channels and digital marketing, including creating social
media content for social media posts (Facebook, Youtube,
• Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by the management.
Hold or currently pursuing a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/
Master Degree/ PhD in Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia/
Graphic Design or equivalent.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills. Other languages
will be added advantage.
• Proficiency in graphic design software, such as Adobe
Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe After Effects. Other
software will be added advantage.
• Excellent creativity, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Internship position(s) for a minimum duration of 3 months.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia