Description de l'entreprise
Commercial - Vente - Marketing
Hi there! We are looking for a proactive individual who takes initiative, is resourceful and is flexible and adaptable. We are happy to give a very good testimonial for future career advancements and offer lots of flexibility for this internship.
The internship will be from Jan/Feb to Dec 2020, with a minimum commitment of 3 months.
- Flexible working hours, about 3 to 5 days a week, days and working hours are open to discussion
- Able to take up other paid jobs outside working hours
- Would be required to work from our office at the start, and thereafter might be allowed to work from home
- Casual dresscode is allowed
- A bonus might be given for good performance and attitude
- Open to discussion about remuneration
- Great work life balance
- Excellent location and proximity to various amenities (see below)
We are located in North Bondi, Sydney, Australia. We are within walking distance of the beautiful and world-famous Bondi Beach, numerous cafes, restaurants, pubs, shops, exercise studios (gym, workout, yoga, pilates, meditation) and many more! Bondi junction (cinema, various departmental stores and chains) is a few bus stops or a brisk walk away.
The internship is unpaid, but this is not a full-time position and the timetable is really flexible to enable the interns to have a part-time job in addition to the internship if desired. Possibility of working from home (after initial probation), bonus with good attitude and results, flexibility in working hours and days, and more.
Furthermore, we will provide free coaching and training to improve your skills, employability and market value, and when applicable, outstanding references for your future job(s).
All interested applicants must send a resume with cover letter via email to Fabrice Beillard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do feel free to apply, even if you are unable to meet all of the above requirements. We are open to discussions (:
Looking forward to working with you!
Profil recherché et exigences du poste
- Many varied administrative and support duties including research, bookings and scheduling
- Organise systems for customer management
- Hiring and training
- Database management and administrative support including emailing and calling
- Customer interfacing and prospecting (optional, subject to individual skills and desire)
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- Very reliable, self-initiated and self-driven for small business environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to achieve targets and deadlines, good follow up and follow through on tasks
- Ability to create documents, systems and processes
- Very flexible and compliant personality
- Adaptable, with a strong desire and willingness to learn
- Able to commit for a minimum of 3 to 6 months, longer is preferred
- Australian Visa
- Have adequate funds for return air ticket (if required), housing and daily expenses (food, transport) for a minimum of 1 to 2 months (estimated Aud 3000 minimum)
- Familiar working on the computer or phone (preferably owning personal laptop and/or phone)
- Video editing (simple)
- Familiar using excel and/or word program
- Fast learner
- Multi tasker