Highlights: Mentored by TAPiO leaders and industry professionals, students are expected to level up their skills and abilities to be more professional in business settings. In addition, students will engage in maintaining or promoting the company’s public image or online presence.
Leadership Internship Programme is established to provide a platform for young talents to push their boundaries and to turn their leadership potential into a valuable professional experience to get a head start on their careers/ business. TAPiO Management Advisory takes in on average 100 students annually from all over the world with different backgrounds and disciplines, leading to a diverse, multicultural team with varied perspectives.
This programme allows the students to practice theoretical concepts for hands-on and real international projects. Constant training and assistance will be provided, as well as access to adequate tools and software. Students will also be given equal opportunities to meet and interact with business executives, government officials, NGOs and diplomats. In addition, several internal activities were designed to provide students unique opportunities to be mentored by successful people from various industries and exceptional guest speakers.
Profil recherché et exigences du poste
• Promote the company’s social media presence, and manage
content for social media platforms and websites.
• Produce and curate engaging marketing content such as
articles, advertisements, social media posts, and website
• Liaise and coordinate with various parties on publication
• Conduct physical/virtual interviews, focus group assessments,
professional document formattings, etc.
• Participate in corporate meetings and events, and network with
• Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by the management.
Hold or currently pursuing a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/
Master Degree/ PhD in Mass Communications/ Public
Relations or equivalent.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills. Other languages
will be added advantage.
• Exhibit strong communication, interpersonal, creativity and
• Internship position(s) for a minimum duration of 3 months.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.