Highlights: Mentored by TAPiO leaders and industry professionals, students are expected to level up their skills and abilities to be more professional in business settings. Students will participate in real projects and attend official business events. Students will also have the chance to learn about relationship building and the business negotiation process.
Leadership Internship Programme is established to provide a platform for young talents to push their boundaries and to turn their leadership potential into a valuable professional experience to get a head start on their careers/ business. TAPiO Management Advisory takes in on average 100 students annually from all over the world with different backgrounds and disciplines, leading to a diverse, multicultural team with varied perspectives.
This programme allows the students to practice theoretical concepts to hands-on and real international projects. Constant training and assistance will be provided, as well as access to adequate tools and software. Students will also be given equal opportunities to meet and interact with business executives, government officials, NGOs and
diplomats. In addition, several internal activities were designed to provide students unique opportunities to be mentored by successful people from various industries and exceptional guest speakers.
Profil recherché et exigences du poste
Plan and execute various primary/secondary or qualitative/
quantitative industry and market research.
• Compile and analyse data such as comparative analysis,
costs and budget analysis.
• Develop professional report writings and present them to
management or clients.
• Present and pitch the project idea to clients.
• Participate in corporate meetings and events, and network
with high-profile people.
• Provide admin support to the management, such as data
entry, documentation, minutes taking and meeting
• Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by the management
Hold or currently pursuing a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/
Master Degree/ PhD in Business Administration, Research,
International Business or equivalent.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills. Other languages
will be added advantage.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Exhibit good analytical, communication, interpersonal and
• Internship position(s) for a minimum duration of 3 months.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.