Présentation de l'entreprise
Spain Internship helps students , universities and companies to connect with each other since 2009. Every year we organize thousands of internships in Spain and in other destinations , helping students to find their perfect placement abroad .
We have as well abroad experience as host partner in Erasmus + projects , supporting students to arrange their perfect placement for their curricular internships .
Our partner is an Architecture studio where architects, designers, creatives, technicians, and consultants work on the development of unique projects that reflect the philosophy of the office.
Under a multidisciplinary approach of an architecture influenced by the Mediterranean essence that the partners keep after living in countries like England, China or Spain and having developed projects all over the world, the studio integrates diverse competences of architecture; design, engineering, construction and real estate development among other segments of the business unit.
Profil recherché et exigences du poste
Our partner also has extensive experience in the development of the different phases involved in the projects. From conceptual design at an international level, architecture and quality design, cost control and extensive knowledge in the constructive development of the project.
- Development of interior design, architecture and urban design projects with autonomy and reporting to the General Manager.
- Development of 2D/3D modelling as specified by the client and their development team.
- Cooperation in the development of basic and execution projects, both in the design stage and in the subsequent development of the projects.
- OPTIONAL Development of photorealistic renderings with the necessary post-processing to obtain final images, videos and 360º visualisations.
- Development of project schedules to set clear objectives.
- Achieving objectives set by management in a timely manner.
-Communication and meetings with potential clients.
- Studies in Architecture.
- Adobe package: Photoshop, InDesign, Premier, and Illustrator.
- Specific knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint.
- Proactive, dynamic person, who wants to continue growing in the work area.
- High level of English.
- Knowledge of CAD.
- Knowledge of BIM modelling will be a great plus.
- Possibility of signing an internship agreement.
- Professional development in a growing company.
- Location: San Pedro de Alcántara, Marbella
- Timetable: Full time
- Remuneration: 500€/month
- Duration of the scholarship: minimum 5 months
- Continuous training in architecture, design, and interior design
- Possibility to become an employee at the end of the internship